Sunday 7 September 2014

Horsing Around

Sorry it has been a little quiet here lately! I've had a lot on in terms of charity work and sewing my new BGSB, but I will try and play catchup as soon as I can. I still need to do a writeup of the XenaFest, and some other convention-related news that may be of interest.

The big news, however, is that I have done another shoot with 'Xena' and 'Argo', aka my friend Anna and a lovely pony called Yorkie. Yesterday was spent up the side of a hill in the rain in various different costumes while a slightly impatient pony wondered why these silly humans kept insisting that he stand still for so long when there was mud to be sniffed, hedges to be eaten, and a bag of apples that was being hidden behind his mum's back. Once again, my ever-suffering photographer, 'Joxer-of-all-Trades' has managed to work miracles and made us look vaguely human - except for Yorkie, obviously, who looks thoroughly equine.

Check out the gallery here!


A little candid on a mobile phone while we set up a shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment